How To Register On Mynsfas 2023-2024
How To Register On Nynsfas 2023-2024
How To Register On Nynsfas 2023-2024: Applicants applying for Nsfas funding must make sure they register on Mynsfas to able to apply for the funding. Once registered with NSFAS, It enables you to apply for NSFAS Funds and other government services. In order to register your funding successfully, you have to meet and provide all the required documents that will be asked of you in your NSFAS funding registration process. Your application will be rejected if you do not meet the requirements that will qualify you for the funding. Applicants can follow the steps below to register their accounts online.
Documents Needed During My Nsfas Registration Process
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How To Register On Mynsfas
- Visit www.nsfas.org.za login.
- Click the myNSFAS tab.
- Click register.
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details.
- Then capture the ID number as stated on your ID document.
- Type in your full name and surname as per your ID number.
- Type in your current email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Type in your cellphone number.
- Create a password.
- Confirm password.
- Upload ID Copy.
- Click register.
- You will be sent an OTP to the email and cell number provided (this OTP expires after 24 hours).
- Type in the OTP and click Submit.
- You have now completed your NSFAS account re-registration.
How To Login To My NSFAS Account After Registering
You will need your MyNSFAS Email and password to check your status online. Now with your internet-connected smartphone or computer, Open your web browser.
- Step 1: Visit the MyNSFAS student portal via-www nsfas.org.za
- Step 2: Next, Enter your Email and Password in the field provided.
- Step 3: Finally, click on the Sign-In button to access your application status
For more information on nsfas click here