Is Nsfas Open 2023-2024
Is Nsfas Open 2023-2024
Is Nsfas Open 2023-2024: The opening date for submitting the National Student Financial Aid Scheme application form has been set. Applicants are required to submit their applications by a specific deadline. The application is scheduled to open on November 2, 2023, and close on the 21st of January 2024. No late applications will be accepted. Applicants are encouraged to apply at any time during the application cycle but must submit their applications on time to prevent rejection by NSFAS officials.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online Application when opened
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you in order to process your application, so you need to provide the following supporting documents to make sure that your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
For all other queries regarding students:
Tel No.: 08000 67327
For more information on nsfas click here