Mynsfas Check 2023-2024
Mynsfas Check 2023-2024
Mynsfas Check 2023-2024: Successful candidates will be informed of their status by NSFAS via SMS, email, and MyNSFAS account once the decision-making process is complete. Within a few days of the deadline, applicants should expect a response to their application. If you haven’t heard from NSFAS yet, you should verify the progress of your application on your own. If you have not received a response to your application, you might be concerned about your chances of being accepted. In order to discover if you’ve received any responses as an applicant, you can check the status of your application here. Please adhere to the guidelines in the specific instructions provided on this website.
How to view/check my nsfas online application status
To check your NSFAS application status:
- Log into your myNSFAS account portal.
- Enter your ID or username and password.
- Click the SIGN IN! button.
- Once you log into your account dashboard, click on Track Funding Progress to check your application status.
- If your application has been successful, Congrats! If not, better luck next time.
What Are The Supporting Documents For NSFAS?
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply NSFAS Online
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password. The username is usually your email address.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you’re an applicant with an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.
For more information on nsfas click here