Mynsfas 2023-2024: MyNsfas account is an online system or portal which is created for all applicants of Nsfas to log in to access and manage all the important information regarding the National student financial aid scheme. Applicants must take note that creating a MyNsfas account does not mean you have applied for the Nsfas funding. After creating an account, you need to log in to your MyNsfas account using your ID number and password. The 2023-2024 Nsfas applications will be opened from the 7th of November 2023 and will close on the 21st of January 2024, therefore all applicants are urged to apply within the application period. Follow the steps below to create a Mynsfas account and apply for funding.
Required Supporting Documents To Create MyNSFAS Account.
- You must have a phone number and an email address of your own.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- You should also provide copies of your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s identification cards.
- 1 year’s worth of IRP5 or proof of income (if applicable,)
- Proof of income from your parents, guardians, or spouse
- SASSA grant beneficiaries are not required to show proof of income.
- All disabled applicants must present a completed and signed Disability Annexure. A Document
- All applicants who have been identified by the Department of Social Development as Vulnerable Children must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How To Create Mynsfas Account Online
It is highly recommended that students and NSFAS candidates create MyNSFAS accounts. The following are steps to follow to create an account:
- Navigate to www.nsfas.org.za login.
- Click the myNSFAS tab.
- Click register.
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details.
- Then capture the ID number as stated on your ID document.
- Type in your full name and surname as per your ID number.
- Type in your current email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Type in your cellphone number.
- Create a password.
- Confirm password.
- Upload ID Copy.
- Click register.
- You will be sent an OTP to the email and cell number provided (this OTP expires after 24 hours).
- Type in the OTP and click Submit.
- You have now completed your NSFAS account re-registration.
How To Log Into Your MyNsfas Account
- Log into your myNSFAS account portal.
- Enter your ID or username and password.
- Click the SIGN IN! button to log into your account.
How To Apply Nsfas Application
If you would like to apply for NSFAS online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
For more information on nsfas click here