Nsfas At Unisa 2023-2024
Nsfas At Unisa 2023-2024
Nsfas At Unisa 2023-2024: Are you a Unisa student in need of financial assistance to study at your tertiary institution? Then apply for a National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) bursary. NSFAS is to help those who do not have the financial means to fund their studies. NSFAS application cycle will last four months, from August 3 through November 30. Therefore all Unisa students interested in the funding must acquire the necessary supporting documentation and download the application form at the Nsfas website then apply online. Applications received after the deadline won’t be accepted.
Who Qualifies For Nsfas Application At Unisa
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Your NSFAS application at Unisa will not be considered if you
- already had NSFAS funding in 2020.
- have already completed an undergraduate degree/diploma.
- are not South African citizens.
- need funding for a short learning certificate or program.
- need funding for a postgraduate qualification, with an exception of the following qualifications:
- BTech – Architecture / Architectural Technology
- BTech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- BTech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- BTech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- BTech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
How Do I Apply For Nsfas Online Application Unisa
If you would like to apply for NSFAS online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
Requirements For The Nsfas Online Application At Unisa
Applicants can find the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requirements here, which are important during the application process and must be completed prior to applying for the Scheme to avoid rejection by the NSFAS board
For more information on nsfas click here