Nsfas Uj 2023-2024
Nsfas Uj 2023-2024
Nsfas Uj 2023-2024: Are you a student at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) or considering attending UJ and wondering if NSFAS would fund for your education? To know more about Nsfas Uj, keep reading. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme is a government bursary that is available to underprivileged South African students who are looking to study at any public university including UJ and TVET colleges. According to estimates, the application period will begin on September 1 and end on November 30, 20243. Before the application deadline, all applicants must submit their applications online through the NSFAS website.
Who qualifies for the NSFAS Uj Online Application?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you to process your application, so you need to provide the following supporting documents to ensure your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply for NSFAS Uj Online Application
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
How to Check NSFAS Application Status
In order to check NSFAS Application Status, you must follow the simple steps below:
- Visit the NSFAS Status website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, log in to your myNSFAS account
- Enter your User ID
- Type in the password you created during the application process.
- Click “Track Funding Progress” to check your NSFAS Application Status.