My Nsfas Email
My Nsfas Email
My Nsfas Email: Do you want to know how to create an NSFAS Email account? Well, we’re going to take you through the step-by-step guide on how to create a MyNSFAS email account.
How To Create NSFAS Email Account
- Open your internet browser
- Type ‘free email sites
- Select the email site of your choice
- You will land on the “sign in” page
- Click on “create an account”
- Enter your personal details as required to complete the forms
- Create a username and password
- You’ll have your private email address created
- Use your email address when applying for NSFAS Account and creating MyNSFAS Account.
With your unique email address, you can now Apply For NSFAS Online with other documents required for the NSFAS funding application.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you to process your application, so you need to provide the following supporting documents to ensure your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online Application
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
For more information on nsfas click here